The Cool Volcanoes National Park Adventures
Thank you for considering one of our trips. This text serves as the preparatory message for the Volcanoes National Park area trips.
Documents to take with you:
Aspects of the reservation are as follows:
1. Pick-up time: As pre-communicated via email or WhatsApp. Our driver-guide will be at the pick-up place, identifiable with a vehicle with Countryside Tours-Rwanda side signs.
2. IMPORTANT-ADVISED GEAR:
• Raincoats (coats, pants)
• Hiking gaiters: To protect the lower part of legs
• Hand gloves: To protect against stinging plants, sometimes encountered in the park
• Hiking boots. As a precaution, it is advised to bring a pair of clean shoes and clothes to change on return from trekking. Often, it rains a lot and I can get very muddy. The above items can also be rented $5 each on site, at your discretion before the visit.
3. The vehicle Internet WiFi password: Countrysid3
In case of issues in connection or different credentials, please ask the driver-guide directly assist you.
We look forward to being with you soon.
With Us, You Explore Better!