The Cool Akagera Game Drive
Thank you for booking or considering one of our Akagera safaris. This text serves as the preparatory message for the safari.
The shared option means that when we receive other people booking the shared option, they join it. When we receive a booking of one up to two, we use the Toyota Rav4. With more persons, we deploy a bigger vehicle. In case we get other sharing bookings, the final rate rate will depend on the number of persons.
Documents to take with you:
- Copy of passport and a credit card
Aspects of the reservation are as follows:
1. Pick-up time: Starting from 05h00. Our driver-guide will be at the pick-up place, identifiable with a vehicle with Countryside Tours-Rwanda side signs.
2. Shared transport meaning: When we receive other people booking the shared option they, join it. When we receive a booking of one up to three, we use the Toyota Rav4. From the 4th person, we deploy a bigger vehicle, max six persons.
3. The entrance fee to Akagera National Park: USD 100 for non-resident foreigners, USD 50 for Africans and Rwandan residents, USD 15 for East Africans and Rwandans. They do not accept cash but they accept credit cards on arrival.
4. Included picnic lunch from Akagera Transit Lodge. Please pre-order from this menu: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxtmiusu3y7z9vx/Akagera%20Transit%20Lodge%20Picnic%20Lunch.jpg?dl=0
5. The vehicle Internet WiFi password: Countrysid3
In case of issues in connection or different credentials, please ask the driver-guide directly assist you.
In addition to insect repellent, it is recommended to wear medium weight fabric shirts and pants in neutral colors that blend into the background environment (savannah khaki or almost similar).
Next: Please forward us via WhatsApp +250790009064 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The picnic lunch options (only for one-day safaris)
- Name, Nationality, Residence country, Age, Gender for pre-registration. This is a requirement by Akagera Park authority.
We look forward to being with you soon.
With Us, You Explore Better!